BOOK A FREE PRE-CONSULTATION CALL WITH THE CLINIC DIRECTOR
To speak with our clinic director at Clear Path Wellness about whether our natural, holistic approach would be the right fit for you, schedule a FREE Pre-Consultation Call. Before the call, we will send you a 20 minute webinar so you can learn more about our practice.
In the call, we’ll discuss:
- What you’re going through
- How you’ve tried to address your health concerns in the past
- How our practitioner and support team can help
- A plan of action to prepare for your first appointment
Functional Wellness is for you if...
- You want to address the underlying cause of your health concerns
- You want to utilize natural methods whenever possible
- You want to be empowered and educated
- You are tired of a "disease model" of healthcare and are looking for a more natural approach
- You don't want to rely on medication or are tired of side effects
WE HELP WITH:
Laurie Goldman, MD
Dr. Goldman began her private practice in 1999. She is rooted in an approach that is always person-centered and incorporates alternative medicine and therapies. Compassionate, thoughtful and individualistic, Laurie Goldman works with patients not only to render accurate diagnosis and treat the symptoms that challenge their well-being, but also to provide a supportive, positive and change-oriented experience that promotes growth and holistic health.
A graduate of Wesleyan University (BA) and the University of Cincinnati, College of Medicine (MD), Dr. Goldman completed her internship and psychiatry residency at Rush University in 1994. Dr. Goldman is an Institute For Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner (IFMCP) in addition to being certified in the Bredesen Protocol (Reversing Cognitive Decline).