READY FOR A DIFFERENT TYPE OF HEALTHCARE?
Functional wellness addresses the underlying reason you feel the way you do — instead of just managing symptoms
COME IN FOR AN $197 INITIAL CONSULTATION
Functional Wellness is for you if...
- You want to address the underlying cause of your health concerns
- You want to utilize natural methods whenever possible
- You want to be empowered and educated
- You are tired of a "disease model" of healthcare and are looking for a more natural approach
- You don't want to rely on medication or are tired of side effects
WE HELP WITH:
Laurie Goldman, MD
Dr. Goldman began her private practice in 1999. She is rooted in an approach that is always person-centered and incorporates alternative medicine and therapies. Compassionate, thoughtful and individualistic, Laurie Goldman works with patients not only to render accurate diagnosis and treat the symptoms that challenge their well-being, but also to provide a supportive, positive and change-oriented experience that promotes growth and holistic health.
A graduate of Wesleyan University (BA) and the University of Cincinnati, College of Medicine (MD), Dr. Goldman completed her internship and psychiatry residency at Rush University in 1994. Dr. Goldman is an Institute For Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner (IFMCP) in addition to being certified in the Bredesen Protocol (Reversing Cognitive Decline).