BOOK A FREE PRE-CONSULTATION CALL WITH THE CLINIC DIRECTOR
To speak with our clinic director at Sozo Nutritional Health Consulting about whether our natural, holistic approach would be the right fit for you, schedule a FREE Pre-Consultation Call. Before the call, we will send you a 20 minute webinar so you can learn more about our practice.
In the call, we’ll discuss:
- What you’re going through
- How you’ve tried to address your health concerns in the past
- How our practitioner and support team can help
- A plan of action to prepare for your first appointment
Functional Wellness is for you if...
- You want to address the underlying cause of your health concerns
- You want to utilize natural methods whenever possible
- You want to be empowered and educated
- You are tired of a "disease model" of healthcare and are looking for a more natural approach
- You don't want to rely on medication or are tired of side effects
WE HELP WITH:
Dr. Christina Smith, DNM, DICB
Dr. Smith studied at Yamuni Institute of Healing Arts, Maurice, Louisiana, receiving a Bachelor of Science degree in Health Sciences and a Doctor of Natural Medicines Degree, 2007.She is Board Certified in Clinical BioNutrition and holds a number of other certifications. She opened a private practice in Prairievile in 2007. Her care and compassion have come through her own health challenges that were unable to be helped by conventional means. She is dedicated to educating individuals about nutrition and how balancing nutritional status leads to optimal health. She believes each individual has the right to decide what health care practices are best for them.
A Doctor of Natural Medicines uses vitamins, minerals, herbs, and other natural approaches that are safe, affordable, and effective for balancing the body’s nutritional status and achieving optimal health. We use a variety of dependable labs and provide the highest quality supplements available to practitioners.